电容式触控 MSP430FR2633 MCU 主板
The CapTIvate™ MSP430FR2633 MCU board (CAPTIVATE-FR2633) is a simple evaluation board for evaluating capacitive touch and proximity sensors through the use of plug-in sensor boards (sold seperately). The MCU board has a 20-pin female debug connector for debugging the on-board MSP430FR2633 CapTIvate MCU and a 48-pin sensor panel connector for connecting to external capacitive touch sensors. Also included on the MCU board is a partially filled out BoosterPack™ plug-in module header, which enables limited LaunchPad™ and BoosterPack ecosystem support. Currently supported kits include the MSP-EXP432P401R, BOOSTXL-CC2650MA, and BOOSTXL-K350QVG-S1 in the Access Control Panel with Bluetooth Low Energy and Capacitive Touch Reference Design (TIDM-1004) and the MSP-EXP432P401R and BOOSTXL-K350QVG-S1 in the SimpleLink™ MSP432™ MCU With MSP430™ Capacitive Touch MCU, Haptics, and LCD Reference Design (TIDM-CAPTIVATE-MSP432).
- Interfaces to CapTIvate ecosystem sensor panel boards such as the CAPTIVATE-BSWP
- 16 capacitive touch enabled IOs available on the sensor panel connector
- Limited BoosterPack module support
- Provision for an external 2-pin power header that can be used to provide external power to the PCB
- CAPTIVATE-FR2633 MCU board
- CAPTIVATE-PGMR not included; CAPTIVATE-PGMR is required for tuning and programming
- CapTIvate sensor boards not included; bundle a TI-provided sensor board below or use your own sensor board for evaluation.