SimpleLink™ ULP 传感器 BoosterPack™ BOOSTXL-ULPSENSE (正在供货)
- BOOSTXL-ULPSENSE Quick start guide
(PDF 922 KB)
2018年 8月 27日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (8)
To get started visit dev.ti.com/BOOSTXL-ULPSENSE
The ULP Sense BoosterPack is a kit designed to make it easy to demonstrate the ultra-low power features of the sensor controller included in the CC13x2/CC26x2 RF SoCs.
Examples of applications that will greatly benefit from this are measurement on mechanical flow meters (either based on a reed switch or an inductive principle), Capacitive touch buttons and ultra-low power handling of accelerometers (for example fall detection).
The board also contains an analog light sensor and a potentiometer that is useful for ADC test cases. Many of the software examples in the ULP Sense Studio will be using the ULP Sense BoosterPack as a hardware platform.
- 40-pin BoosterPack standard leveraging the LaunchPad ecosystem
- Inductive flow meter measurements - LC circuits and logical gates
- Ultra-Low Power accelerometer
- Two Cap touch buttons
- Analog Light Sensor
- Reed Switch
- Potentiometer (0 to 200 kOhm range)