TUSB212 USB 2.0 High Speed Signal Conditioner
SLLSEX5A – August2017 – revisedSeptember 2017
- Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
- Pin strap or I2C configurable
- Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
- Ultra-low USB Disconnect and Shutdown Power Consumption
- Selectable Signal Gain Via Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
- D1P/M and D2P/M Interchangeable and Host/Device Agnostic
- Supports up to 5m pre-channel or 2m post-channel Cable Length
- Four Selectable AC Boost Settings Via External Pulldown Resistor
- DC Boost Along With AC Boost for Best Signal Integrity
- Docking Stations
- Cell Phones
- Active Cable, Cable Extenders
The TUSB212 is a USB High-Speed (HS) signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in a transmission channel.
TUSB212 has a patent-pending design which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and Full Speed (FS) signals. LS and FS signal characteristics are unaffected by the TUSB212 while HS signals are compensated.
Programmable signal AC boost and DC boost permits fine tuning device performance to optimize High Speed signals at the connector. This helps to pass USB High Speed electrical compliance tests.
In addition, TUSB212 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging (BC) protocols.
Device Information (1)
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|X2QFN (12)||1.60 mm x 1.60 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback