TS5USBC402 Dual 2:1 USB 2.0 Mux/DeMux or Single Ended Cross Switch with 20-V Overvoltage Protection
SCDS375A – September2017 – revisedSeptember 2017
- Supply Range 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Differential 2:1 or 1:2 Switch/Multiplexer or Flexible Dual Single Ended Cross Switch
- 0-V to 20-V Overvoltage Protection (OVP) on Common Pins
- Powered Off Protection When VCC = 0 V
- Low RON of 9 Ω Maximum
- BW of 1.2 GHz Typical
- CON of 4.5 pF Typical
- Low Power Disable Mode
- 1.8-V Compatible Logic Inputs
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (HBM)
- TS5USBC402: Standard Temperature Range of
0°C to 70°C
- TS5USBC402I: Industrial Temperature Range of
-40°C to 85°C
- Small DSBGA Package
- Anywhere a USB Type-C™ or Micro-B Connector is Used
The TS5USBC402 is a bidirectional low-power dual port, high-speed, USB 2.0 analog switch with integrated protection for USB Type-C™ systems. The device is configured as a dual 2:1 or 1:2 switch and is optimized for handling the USB 2.0 D+/- lines in a USB Type-C™ systems.
The TS5USBC402 protection on the I/O pins can tolerate up to 20 V with automatic shutoff circuitry to protect system components behind the switch.
The TS5USBC402 comes in a small 12 pin DSBGA package making it a perfect candidate for mobile and space constrained applications.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|DSBGA (12)||1.582 mm × 1.182 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback