TPS3710-Q1 Wide VIN Voltage Detector
SBVS341 – July2017
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 18 V
- Adjustable Threshold: Down to 400 mV
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 1.0% Over Temperature
- 0.25% (Typical)
- Low Quiescent Current: 5.5 µA (Typical)
- Open-Drain Output
- Internal Hysteresis: 5.5 mV (Typical)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm WSON-6
- Automotive Systems
- Embedded Computing Modules
- DSP, Microcontroller, or Microprocessor Applications
- Notebook and Desktop Computers
- Portable- and Battery-Powered Products
- FPGA and ASIC Applications
The TPS3710-Q1 wide-supply voltage detector operates over a 1.8-V to 18-V range. The device has a high-accuracy comparator with an internal 400-mV reference and an open-drain output rated to 18 V for precision voltage detection. The monitored voltage can be set with the use of external resistors.
The OUT pin is driven low when the voltage at the SENSE pin drops below (VIT–), and goes high when the voltage returns above the respective threshold (VIT+). The comparator in the TPS3710-Q1 includes built-in hysteresis for filtering to reject brief glitches, thereby ensuring stable output operation without false triggering.
The TPS3710-Q1 is available in a 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm 6-pin WSON package, and is specified over the junction temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
Device Information (1)
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TPS3710-Q1||WSON (6)||1.50 mm × 1.50 mm|
- For all available packages, see the package option addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Rising Input Threshold Voltage (VIT+) vs Temperature
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback