TAS2555具有 H 类升压和扬声器感应功能的 5.7W D 类单声道音频放大器 (Rev. A)
ZHCSFY2A – August2015 – revisedNovember 2016
12.1 Layout Guidelines
- Place the boost inductor between VBAT and SW close to device terminals with no VIAS between the device terminals and the inductor.
- Place the capacitor between VREG and VBOOST close to device terminals with no VIAS between the device terminals and capacitor.
- Place the capacitor between VBOOST/VBAT and GND close to device terminals with no VIAS between the device terminals and capacitor.
- Do not use VIAS for traces that carry high current. These include the traces for VBOOST, SW, VBAT, PGND and the speaker SPK_P, SPK_M.
- Use epoxy filled vias for the interior pads.
- Connect VSENSE+, VSENSE- as close as possible to the speaker.
- VSENSE+, VSENSE- should be connected between the EMI ferrite and the speaker if EMI ferrites are used on SPK_P, SPK_M.
- If the analog inputs, IN_M and IN_P, are:
- used, analog input traces should be routed symmetrically for true differential performance.
- used, do not run analog input traces parallel to digital lines.
- used, they should be ac coupled.
- not used, they should be grounded.
- Use a ground plane with multiple vias for each terminal to create a low-impedance connection to GND for minimum ground noise.
- Use supply decoupling capacitors as shown in Figure 38 and and described in Power Supply Recommendations.
- Place EMI ferrites, if used, close to the device.
12.2 Layout Example
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback