REF5025-HT Low-Noise, Very-Low-Drift, Precision Voltage Reference
SBOS502F – September2009 – revisedDecember 2016
- Low Temperature Drift: 40 ppm/°C
- Low Noise: 3 μVPP/V
- High Output Current: ±7 mA
- Low Temperature Drift:
5 ppm/°C (Maximum)
- Available in Military (–55°C to +210°C) Temperature Range (1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
- 16-Bit Data Acquisition Systems
- ATE Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- Medical Instrumentation
- Optical Control Systems
- Precision Instrumentation
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
The REF5025-HT is a low-noise, very low-drift, very high precision voltage references. This reference is capable of both sinking and sourcing, and is very robust with regard to line and load changes.
Excellent temperature drift and high accuracy are achieved using proprietary design techniques. These features, combined with very low noise, make the REF5025-HT suitable for use in high-precision data acquisition systems.
The device is offered in HKJ and HKQ packages, as well as Known-Good-Die (KGD) form, and is specified from –55°C to +210°C.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|REF5025-HT||CFP (HKJ)(8)||6.9 mm × 5.65 mm|
|CFP (HKQ) (8)||6.9 mm × 5.65 mm|
|XCEPT (KGD) (0)||2.04 mm × 1.676 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback