REF3425 Low-Drift, Low-Power, Small-Footprint Series Voltage Reference
SBAS804 – September2017
- Initial Accuracy: ±0.05% (maximum)
- Temperature Coefficient : 6 ppm/°C (maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output Current: ±10 mA
- Low Quiescent Current: 95 μA (maximum)
- Wide Input Voltage: 12 V
- Output 1/f Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 5 µVPP/V
- Excellent Long-Term Stability 30 ppm/1000 hrs
- Small Footprint 6-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Precision Data Acquisition Systems
- Power Monitoring
- PLC Analog I/O Modules
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Field Transmitters
- Test Equipment
- LCR Meters
The REF3425 device is a low temperature drift
(6 ppm/°C), low-power, high-precision CMOS voltage reference, featuring ±0.05% initial accuracy, low operating current with power consumption less than 95 μA . This device also offers very low output noise of 5 μVp-p /V, which enables its ability to maintain high signal integrity with high-resolution data converters and noise critical systems. With a small SOT-23 package, REF3425 offers enhanced specifications and pin-to-pin replacement for MAX6071 and ADR3425.
Stability and system reliability are further improved by the low output-voltage hysteresis of the device and low long-term output voltage drift. Furthermore, the small size and low operating current of the devices (95 μA ) make them ideal for portable and battery-powered applications.
REF3425 is specified for the wide temperature range of −40°C to +125°C. Contact the TI sales representative for additional voltage options.
|PART NAME||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|REF3425||SOT-23 (6)||2.90 mm × 1.60 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback