11 Device and Documentation Support
11.1 Documentation Support
11.1.1 Related Documentation
For related documentation see the following:
- ADS8860 16-Bit, 1-MSPS, Serial Interface, microPower, Miniature, Single-Ended Input, SAR Analog-to-Digital Converter
- LM7705 Low-Noise Negative Bias Generator
- OPA838 1-mA, 300-MHz Gain Bandwidth, Voltage-Feedback Op Amp
- REF50xx Low-Noise, Very Low Drift, Precision Voltage Reference
- OPA837DBV, OPA836DBV EVM
- Single-Supply Op Amp Design Techniques
- Noise Analysis for High-Speed Op Amps
- Design Methodology for MFB Filters in ADC Interface Applications
- Component Pre-Distortion for Sallen Key Filters
- TINA model and simulation tool
11.2 Receiving Notification of Documentation Updates
To receive notification of documentation updates, navigate to the device product folder on ti.com. In the upper right corner, click on Alert me to register and receive a weekly digest of any product information that has changed. For change details, review the revision history included in any revised document.
11.3 Community Resources
TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
11.5 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.