OPA2333-HT 1.8-V Micropower CMOS Operational Amplifier Zero-Drift Series
SBOS483I – July2009 – revisedMay 2015
- Low Offset Voltage: 26 μV (Maximum)
- 0.01-Hz to 10-Hz Noise: 1.5 μVPP
- Quiescent Current: 50 μA
- Single-Supply Operation
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Supports Extreme Temperature Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Extreme (–55°C to 210°C) Temperature Range
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
- Texas Instruments' high temperature products use highly optimized silicon (die) solutions with design and process enhancements to maximize performance over extended temperatures.
- Down-Hole Drilling
- High Temperature Environments
The OPA2333 series of CMOS operational amplifiers uses a proprietary auto-calibration technique to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage and near-zero drift over time and temperature(1). These miniature, high-precision, low-quiescent-current amplifiers offer high-impedance inputs that have a common-mode range 100 mV beyond the rails, and rail-to-rail output that swings within 150 mV of the rails. Single or dual supplies as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V) may be used. They are optimized for low-voltage single-supply operation.
The OPA2333 offers excellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) without the crossover associated with traditional complementary input stages. This design results in superior performance for driving analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) without degradation of differential linearity.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|OPA2333-HT||SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
|CFP (8)||6.90 mm × 5.65 mm|
|CFP (8)||7.035 mm × 5.75 mm|
|CDIP SB (8)||18.55 mm × 7.49 mm|
- See Electrical Characteristics for
performance degradation over temperature.
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2015, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback